The Fruit of Faithfulness
One of the joys of the Faith2Share network is to hear inspiring stories from our members and partners, who often work in some of the most challenging... Read More >>>
What Value A Life?
On a sunny Wednesday afternoon in March, three members of the public and one policeman were killed in Westminster, London. At almost exactly the... Read More >>>
The Cost of Discipleship in Egypt
The cost of following Christ in the Middle East and North Africa was once more underlined with the savage bombing on Sunday of Coptic Christians... Read More >>>
Whole-life disciples in Sri Lanka
Still recovering from a civil war, Sri Lanka is in need of disciples who follow Christ in every area of their life. Following very successful... Read More >>>
The Church of Nigeria Missionary Society (CNMS) is the Mission Agent of the Church of Nigeria (Anglican Communion) taking the Mission of God's love and reconciliation to every home in Nigeria, Africa and beyond.
CNMS follows the manifesto of Luke 4:18-19 to organize Rescue operations as a Mission agent of the Anglican Communion, taking the Mission of God's love and reconciliation to every home in Nigeria, African and beyond.
An annual Missionary Conference takes place on the Saturday preceding Pentecost Sunday, and this is rotated around the three Provinces. It is during the conference, we receive field reports and challenges of the materials for Mission and Evangelism.
• To select, train, and send-forth Mission Partners to unreached parts of Nigeria, Africa and the rest of the World.
• To co-ordinate Missionary effort of the Church and organize evangelistic outreaches.
• To mobilize, train and empower the laity to effectively participate in evangelism.
• To promote and encourage consistent and sustained prayer support for Mission and Evangelism.
• To create awareness for various areas of Mission through radio, television, film and print media, and facilitate their execution.
• To mobilize support and raise funds for Mission and Evangelism in Nigeria, Africa and beyond.
• To carry out appropriate research to reveal the nature, composition and geographical extent of unreached people-groups in Nigeria, Africa and beyond.