Building Bridges Around Campfires
North America has an astounding 361 unreached people groups and a Faith2Share member agency is working with one of these communities. K.* told us... Read More >>>
Pray for Growth - And God Will Answer!
Faith2Share supports mission leaders around the world, working through collaboration to help increase their effectiveness in disciple-making. It... Read More >>>
50 Years and Thousands Transformed
Faith2Share joins our Indian member Friends Missionary Prayer Band (FMPB) in praising God for His faithfulness over 50 years!On 9 June 1967... Read More >>>
Love and Kindness Replace Violence in Cambodia
‘I had never known how to care for my children before. But now I feel they are very important and need great care. Previously, I had been... Read More >>>
The Church of Nigeria Missionary Society (CNMS) is the Mission Agent of the Church of Nigeria (Anglican Communion) taking the Mission of God's love and reconciliation to every home in Nigeria, Africa and beyond.
CNMS follows the manifesto of Luke 4:18-19 to organize Rescue operations as a Mission agent of the Anglican Communion, taking the Mission of God's love and reconciliation to every home in Nigeria, African and beyond.
An annual Missionary Conference takes place on the Saturday preceding Pentecost Sunday, and this is rotated around the three Provinces. It is during the conference, we receive field reports and challenges of the materials for Mission and Evangelism.
• To select, train, and send-forth Mission Partners to unreached parts of Nigeria, Africa and the rest of the World.
• To co-ordinate Missionary effort of the Church and organize evangelistic outreaches.
• To mobilize, train and empower the laity to effectively participate in evangelism.
• To promote and encourage consistent and sustained prayer support for Mission and Evangelism.
• To create awareness for various areas of Mission through radio, television, film and print media, and facilitate their execution.
• To mobilize support and raise funds for Mission and Evangelism in Nigeria, Africa and beyond.
• To carry out appropriate research to reveal the nature, composition and geographical extent of unreached people-groups in Nigeria, Africa and beyond.