E-mail: Please use the e-mail form below
Address: SAMS, PO Box 399, Ambridge, PA 15003, USA
Telephone: +1 724 266 0669
Fax: +1 724 266 5681
Building Bridges Around Campfires
North America has an astounding 361 unreached people groups and a Faith2Share member agency is working with one of these communities. K.* told us... Read More >>>
Pray for Growth - And God Will Answer!
Faith2Share supports mission leaders around the world, working through collaboration to help increase their effectiveness in disciple-making. It... Read More >>>
50 Years and Thousands Transformed
Faith2Share joins our Indian member Friends Missionary Prayer Band (FMPB) in praising God for His faithfulness over 50 years!On 9 June 1967... Read More >>>
Love and Kindness Replace Violence in Cambodia
‘I had never known how to care for my children before. But now I feel they are very important and need great care. Previously, I had been... Read More >>>
The Society of Anglican Missionaries and Senders (SAMS) is a missionary sending community. SAMS engages in dynamic relationships with the church worldwide, experiencing the broken restored, the wounded healed, the hungry fed, and the lost found through the love and power of Jesus Christ.
To raise up, send, and support Episcopal/Anglican missionaries to be witnesses and make disciples for Jesus Christ in fellowship with the global Anglican Church.
Our vision as Anglicans is to see the Gospel of Jesus Christ shared throughout the world through servant relationships of word and deed.
SAMS shares the good news of Jesus Christ in word and deed. Through SAMS:
• Missionaries and Bridgers invest anywhere from a month to a career serving the Lord cross-culturally.
• Short-term mission teams from churches go for a week or more working alongside SAMS' long-term missionaries.
• Great Commission Christians, especially those from the Anglican tradition, join together to send missionaries around the world.
SAMS serves the global Anglican Church through relational partnerships.
• Working within local dioceses SAMS missionaries plant new churches, equip the saints, and provide hope and opportunity to the poor.
• SAMS encourages churches in the USA to step out further in global mission and develop long-term relationships across cultures.
SAMS supports individuals and churches called to go, send, give, or pray. SAMS helps:
• Goers discern and act on their call to missions.
• Senders practically support missionaries to thrive in cross-cultural ministry
• Givers connect with missionaries and ministries
• Prayers encourage those who serve and lift up the nations for salvation and healing.
SAMS was formerly known as and is still legally incorporated as the South American Missionary Society (USA).